If you are not satisfied with your online tablets’ purchase, you can return the item in its original condition. That means unused and with the original packing & invoices.
If The Tablets Are Damaged or Defective
Please check the tablets on delivery. First, contact our customer service by email and let us know if there is a problem. Then, take a return code from us and follow the instructions below to obtain the free return shipping label.
Time Limit On Returns of Tablets
You can return our tablets within 14 days of the original order date unless it is one of our non-refundable refurbished tablets. Our refurbished tablets are clearly indicated on our site and at the point of sale.
How To Return Our Tablets
- On our website, open the Help/FAQ page and select Returns.
- Enter your order number, email address, billing zip code – please use the same information as on your tablet order.
- Indicate the order you are returning and follow the instructions to print out a prepaid return label.
- Either return the tablets in the original shipping bag. Or place it in the packaging of your choice – this must be free of any labels but the printed return shipping label.
- You can put the tablet packet in your mailbox or take it to the nearest Canada Post location.
- When the carrier scans your tablet package, it will automatically forward an email stating the return is in progress.
- When the tablets reach us, we will process and then submit credit to your payment processor. Please note, this can take up to 14 days.
We Provide Store Credits For Return Of Tablets
Our company offers free returns on all tablets when you use the prepaid return shipping label.
We do not provide exchanges of tablets. But we will issue a store credit to be used to purchase another of your choice.