At meewins.ca, we offer two delivery methods for our tablets, Standard and Express by Canada Post.
Standard Deliveries For Tablets From meewins.ca
We use Canada Post for all deliveries of our tablets. Standard delivery is free for customers shopping on our tablets’ website. For shipments of over four tablets, please contact our customer service department.
- The urban delivery time scale for our tablets is 2-5 days.
- Nationwide, including Northwest Territories areas, allow extra time, between 3 & 10 days.
Express Deliveries For Tablets From meewins.ca
Once your purchased tablets are in your cart, you can select the Express delivery option, which will generally be next day delivery of your tablets in urban areas and 2-5 days nationwide and Northwest Territories. Prices are dependent on the destination address.
- Urban deliveries of tablets generally around $3.90 per package.
- Nationwide deliveries of tablets usually are around $4.90 per package.
Damaged Deliveries of Tablets From meewins.ca
You can refuse delivery of obviously damaged tablet packages. However, if you have already accepted the tablets, please call meewins.ca customer support within 48 hours. We will send a downloadable return label and refund you by the method of payment you used for the purchase of the tablets.
- Purchasing our tablets is very straightforward.
- Place the chosen tablet in your cart.
- Proceed to the checkout when your shopping for tablets is complete.
- At checkout, first, select the delivery option for your tablets.
- Finally, select how you want to pay for your purchases from our online payment options. These include debit and credit cards, PayPal and AfterPay.
meewins.ca will send a confirmation email within 4 hours; this will contain a tracking link for you to follow the progress of your tablet delivery.